This was contained in a piece he sent to The Liberator Newspapers Worldwide earlier today.
It reads below:
For the fact that, Hon. E. E. Pullah has exhibited capacity, displayed commitment in giving back to the people in terms of service delivery, most especially human capital development and infrastructure across the various wards that made up Burutu constituency II.
Hon. E. E. Pullah is one of the very few that doesn’t discriminate, not carried away by position and very simple in dealing with people.
In my record, Hon. E. E. Pullah has done so much well in touching lives morally and financially across the entire Burutu Constituency II including educational wise. And, it is %100 out of place to mention individual that have benefited or benefitting from the system.
- Renovation of 6-Classroom Block at Trinity Zion (Ward 3)
- Construction of 3-Classroom Block at Tebegbe (Ward 3)
- Construction of 6-Classroom Block at Tamigbe (Ward 2)
- Stanchions and Borehole at Douebi-ogbo Primary School, Torugbene (Ward 1)
- Landing concrete Jetty at Ojobo (Ward 5)
- Supply of Furniture (250 wooden desks) at Aya-Ojobo Primary School (Ward 5) recently approved but, waiting for fund disbursement to commence
- Renovation of 6-Classroom Block at Zuokumor Primary School, Ojobo (Ward 5)
- Renovation of 6-Classroom Block at Gbesa Grammar School, Ojobo (Ward 5)
- Construction of 6-Classroom Block at Egbedu Primary School, Bolou-Ndoro (Ward 6)
- Supply of Furniture (250 wooden desks) at Ekumu Primary School, Ekogbene (Ward 6) recently approved but, waiting for fund disbursement to commence
- Renovation of Health Centre (Ward 3) approved but, waiting for fund disbursement to commence
Below are some of the projects next inline in the 2022/2023 program
- Construction of 6-Classroom block at Kenibo Primary School at Torugnene (Ward 1) captured in the 2022/2023 program
- Construction of 6-Classroom block at Fonkoro Primary School Torugbene (Ward 1) captured in the 2022/2023 program
- Renovation of 6-Classroom block at Daufa Secondary School at Ekognene (Ward 6) captured in the 2022/2023 program
- Renovation of 6-Classroom block at Ekumu Primary School, Ekogbene (Ward 6) captured in the 2022/2023 program
- Supply of medical equipments at Tamigbe Health Centre (Ward 2) captured in the 2022/2023 program
To tell the truth with all these unhidden achievements in less than 3-years, I deem it fit to applaud and commend Hon. E. E. Pullah for been outspoken in the house, influencing projects to the various wards, very supportive to constituents Immeasurably in diverse ways, humility personified, respectful and development oriented.
After considering his track record and very wide consultation with great political examiners, I strongly queue my weight behind his leadership for the remaining days of this first term, I am earnestly praying and pledge to support him firmly in all his activities.
In all, I am humbly calling on Hon. E. E. Pullah to re-contest for second term come 2023 to bring the government more closer to us (his constituents) by doing more of the above mentioned projects and other necessary things that will put smile to our faces.
Myself, powerful & influential youth leaders, political leaders and elders have met severally pertaining his performances and agreed unanimously that, we are %100 ready to move forward with our PVCs by supporting, voting & re-electing him to the State Assembly come 2023.
He has done so much well and he truly deserve another term. This is a clarion call at this point in time for us (Burutu South) to grow continually in the political system.
For the betterment of Burutu Constituency II, It is my humble appeal to every quarter to put personal grievances aside and work to ensure we return Hon. E. E. Pullah to the State Assembly come 2023. We shouldn’t allow personal interest to overshadow the interest of the people.
Let’s do it again