They said they only received help from the government while in the hospital during the early stage of the incidents.
Chairman, Bomb Blast Victims Association of Nigeria, Kayode Olatunji, who spoke on their behalf, said this at an event organised by a non-governmental organisation, Speak Out, Stand Out, to commemorate the incident on Friday.
Olatunji said that although previous administrations made efforts to support the victims, they did not get enough support as expected.
“Every member of the BVAN will tell you like it was the case with me, that they only got help for a while at the hospitals.
“I was treated with assistance from the government at the University Teaching Hospital in Gwagwalada, Abuja, for four months and two weeks, after which I was made to fully continue the treatment since help no longer came from the government,” he said.
The chairman also urged the government to pay attention to rehabilitation and detraumatising the victims as it had been doing for the repentant terrorists.